Standard DevOps engineer iQsuite 360
Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas / Bulgarien
At DIGITALL we don’t just deliver technology – we deliver the future! We are explorers, knowledge-hunters, tech geeks, problem solvers and game changers who want to inspire and be inspired. Our DIGITALL people are always one step forward: working with top-notch technologies, creating innovations ahead of the market trends, sharing the passion for discovering better ways.
As a human-centric organization, our teams are built on mutual respect and open communication, allowing everyone to be authentic, express ideas and unleash their potential. We are proud of our DIGITALL bright minds and never stop developing their skills to keep pushing boundaries together and do what we love.
DIGITALL operates on a global scale with over 1,400 employees across 26 offices in 12 countries located in Europe and North America.
- Specification and administration of automated environments for our software products in the area of cyber security (email management, communication channels, collaborative platforms)
- Support our container solutions under Docker and Kubernetes and the automation of system landscapes using modern tools
- Design and continuously improvement of the tool chain for continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Create jobs for the continuous delivery of our micro services, web applications, and cloud infrastructures
- Automation and controlling of regression and release tests
- Implementation, maintenance and deployment of virtual environments
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- You have more than 3 years’ strong experience with programming languages (C# or Java) or script programming
- You have experiences with Microsoft Windows and Unix / Linux administration
- Strong interest in cloud architectures (e.g., Microsoft Azure) from IaaS to PaaS to serverless and container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift etc.)
- Experience with common CI / CD tools (Git, Subversion, Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (for example Ansible)
- You have first experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- You can present complex circumstances
- You have good English and German knowledge (desirable)
- You are open-minded about new technologies and like to work in a team
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere